General Accelerator Management:
Assist the program Director in the general management of the accelerator, specifically:
• Recruitment and selection of entrepreneurs and mentors
• Manage the implementation and execution of the Accelerator’s programming schedule, including:
– Organization of activities: workshops, mentors trainings, off-site visits, pitch sessions, experts “office hours” meetings, monthly meet-ups, alumni gatherings, etc..
– Regular meetings with entrepreneurs to evaluate progression identify needs and take action.
– Monitor performance (satisfaction surveys, evaluation of progress, mentors follow-up)
– Maintain and update CRM database (entrepreneurs, mentors, investors)
• Develop and implement a marketing plan for the opening of new programs or for the organization of events
- Cooperate with the Ashdod Municipality on various initiatives and events
• On-going social Media Community Management: Day-to-day management and development of editorial content on social media platforms, including website updates, tweets, posts and discussions. Proactively interacting with online communities across all platforms
- Develop marketing materials (brochures, newsletters, reports to partners etc..)
Skills and Experiences
• Team-player and self-driven individual with a passion for entrepreneurship
• Ability to quickly ‘get up the curve’ on various business models and industries, and provide value-add advice to the full range of entrepreneurs
• Strong project management skills (goal-setting, organization, and implementation)
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Conversational Hebrew.
• Business background
• Full computer proficiency