- Cellebrite is looking for a Technical Support Engineer in Israel, with technical background to support customers and sales in EMEA.
- Handling and answering customers issues and tickets
- Supporting Customers with technical solutions
- Building and maintaining strong and close relations with customers by performing weekly / monthly calls and follow ups
- Ensuring acceptable product installations
- Supporting End User trials when required (including traveling abroad when required)
- Providing support for internal issues raised by Cellebrite co-workers.
- Proposing and demonstrating Cellebrite’s products when required
- Working days – Mon-Fri
- Ability to work full time
- Relevant Education background (BSc. Computer science / .NET experience – an advantage)
- Proven experience working as a Pre/Post sales at a mobile operator and /or experience working with Governmental Agencies.
- Proven customer experience with technical orientation.
- Strong computer user skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and follow through in both one-on-one and group situations.
- Ability to function appropriately under stressful conditions. Good stress management skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to customize customer’s presentations.
- Willing to travel when required
Essential Skills & Qualities
- French, English– mother tongue level, both verbal and writing.
- German – a huge advantage
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work both in a team environment and individually
envoyer cv par mail a : email@example.com