Cellocator, a Pointer Telocation Division, is looking for a talented engineer for the Embedded QA team, to take a challenging position in testing complex products.
Responsibilities: Owning & executing all test plans (manual and automation), working with the firmware and system engineering teams to design and operate test environments, provide support for technical support team issues, staging platforms, labs, configurations, etc.
Recommending process improvements and tools to develop a highly-efficient, continuous integration development environment.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical engineering / Computer science / Software engineering
last year excellent student, average grade 80 and above.
- Basic knowledge of computer networking protocols such as TCP/IP and cellular networks such as GSM/GPRS/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE.
- Experience with test equipment, such as Oscilloscope – must.
- Familiarity with QA processes, test design and related workflows – advantage.
- Familiarity of test management system such as HP ALM/QC – advantage.
- Experience with scripting languages – advantage.
- Experience with C programming – advantage.
- Excellent English.
- Logical thinking.
- Detailed-oriented person.
- Independent & motivated at work.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
Full time position.
Company Location: Rosh Ha’ayin, Afek Industrial Park, Israel.